|Date||Location||Fees in USD $|
|17 - 19 March 2015||DUBAI - Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel and Towers||$ 1,770 USD|
|23 - 25 March 2015||KUALA LUMPUR - Royale Chulan Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||$ 1,770 USD|
- Attendees will receive a framework of how to tackle a large warehouse project whether it is a new or upgrading of a distribution centre.
- Devising financial, productivity and quality metrics for warehouse performance.
- Mastering labour and cost calculation to reduce waste
- The art of warehouse layout and design to increase warehouse efficiency
- Inventory Management.
Heads, Team Leaders and Managers and members of:
• Warehouse operations
• Supply chain
• Warehouse security & safety
• Purchasing & procurement
• Data collection
• Logistics operations
• Logistics planning and forecasting
• Stock control
- Setting up a world class distribution centre (DC)
- Accentuating the art of warehouse layout and design to increase warehouse efficiency
- Introduction to inventory management
- Inventory management models
- Stock take and valuation
- Inventory management and bulk ordering
- Inventory costs
- Lean warehousing: Mastering labour and cost calculation to reduce waste
- Discovering the benefits of lean warehousing and overcoming operations challenges with pragmatic problem solving techniques
- Inventory storage
- Deterministic models of Inventory management
- Concepts in inventory Management
- Why inventory Management?
- Inventory and:
- Stocktaking and stock Control
- Performance management and inventory control
- Storekeeping functions, tasks and responsibilities
- Definitions and concepts of inventory control in logistics
- Logistics management Activities
- Stock control and Warehouse /store Management
- Inventory management in Logistics
- Inventory management and transport
- Manufacturing sector and logistics
- Outsourcing of core elements in logistics
Also lot of:
Exercises, Discussion and Case Studies
Delegates who attend and complete the course would be issued a Certificate of Completion by Camaval International.
© 2015. Materials shown here is copyrighted. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.